Please be informed that a new Grand Piano is located in the Dining Hall and you may start to use it from now on. Kindly find below the guidelines of usage:
- Only students below can apply to use the Grand Piano:
- Students who need to practice for an upcoming piano performance either representing UM or other affiliations;
- Students who need to practice as preparation for an upcoming piano grading exam, or;
- Students with special reason other than 1 and 2 and their reasons have been approved by the General Office of Cheng Yu Tung College;
- To apply for the use of the Grand Piano, please send an application email to email@example.com with your name, student ID, time and reason of usage, proof of the reason (if any) at least one working day before the scheduled date of usage;
- Upon approval by the General Office, students may collect the key of the Grand Piano and leave the student ID at the Security Counter shortly before the scheduled time of usage;
- The available usage hours of the Grand Piano is 10:00-22:00, Monday to Sunday;
- For fairness, if there are no other students waiting, maximum usage time is two hours; if there are other students waiting, maximum usage time is one hour;
- After usage, please remember to lock the piano, then return the key and collect the student ID at the Security Counter;
- Please take good care of the instrument. Compensation at original price must be paid for any personal damage.
Should you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Office of Cheng Yu Tung College