- The Karaoke system of Cheng Yu Tung College (CYTC) are opened to CYTC students from 11:00-22:00, Monday to Sunday (including public holiday). Non-CYTC students can only use the facility accompanied by CYTC students. One CYTC student can only bring two non-CYTC guests to use the system.
- At least four students is required for using the Karaoke system
- The earliest reservation of karaoke system could be made at the security counter (CYTC W23 G/F- main entrance) two weeks in advance, immediate reservation is also possible.
- CYTC office have the priority to use the room for multi-purpose. If there are any functions (e.g. meeting, class, etc.) hold in G012 at the same time, the karaoke system should not be used.
- When making reservation, applicants need to present UM student ID card and room keycard.
- Applicants should inform security at the security counter of any changes or cancellations of reservation, such changes or cancellations is required to be given at least 3 hours prior to the time of use for the effective use of resources. If the applicants do not arrive within 15 minutes of the time of use, the reservation will be cancelled automatically. No show students will be recorded down and may affect future reservation.
- Each reservation is two hours maximum and should not be more than two consecutive sessions within the same day. For fairness, if there are no other CYTC students waiting, maximum using time is two hours; if there is other CYTC students waiting, maximum using time is one hour.
- Please take good care of the equipment. Compensation at original price must be paid for any personal damage.
- Students have to put down the student cards at the Security Counter for the access of G009; please switch off all equipment, lights, clean up, resume to the original state of the room and take back the student cards at the Security Counter upon leaving.
Guideline of Using Karaoke Systemsimonlok Lok Chon Wai2016-11-24T06:33:19+08:00